Baldur’s Gate 3 has been a sensation among the gaming community. Dungeons and Dragons-based game has gotten so much appreciation in the new edition, and some players wonder about new additions. One such thing that players are curious about these days is where to find Rolan in the Shadows in Baldur’s Gate 3. When you are cruising along the gameplay, Rolan is one of the characters you meet on the way. Rolan offers a different side quest for players to complete, like the healing house quest. In this guide, you can learn about Rolan and his role in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Finding Rolan in The Shadows in Baldur’s Gate 3
Rolan is one of the survivors of the cultist’s attack on the Tieflings in Baldur’s Gate 3. He is drinking in the Last Light Inn and mourning about his siblings, who have been taken into the Moonrise Tower. The mission is to help Rolan return his friends from the Moonrise tower.
To find Rolan in the Shadows in Baldur’s Gate 3, visit the Last Light Inn in Act Two of Baldur’s Gate 3. Rolan will be in the Last Light Inn if you have chosen to save Emerald Grove from the goblins. If you follow the map, Rolan will be in the coordinates X-77 and Y-146.
How to Complete Find Rolan in the Shadow Quest in Baldur’s Gate 3
- After visiting Rolan, he will ask you to save his siblings and other tieflings. Then, the players have to travel to Moonrise Tower for the Harpers.
- After you’ve rescued his siblings and the other tieflings, you will discover that Rolan has disappeared when you return to the Last Light Inn.
- The kids serving him drinks in the bar will inform him that he has chosen to go alone. He intends to rescue his siblings in the Moonrise Tower.
- After getting this information, you and the team must decide to go looking after him. Tracking down Rolan is a challenging task.
- Players should rest briefly before heading out to look for Rolan, as they still need to discover this area of the map. There could be some unique encounters waiting for you.
- You will be able to find Rolan in the southwest of the Showdewd Battlefield Waypoint during the Find Rolan in the Shadows Quest. You can see him left of the bridge before the tollhouse.
- Once you arrive at this location, there will be an attack from the Gerringothe Thorm. You have to protect Rolan from this beast at all costs.
- After rescuing him, take him back to the Last Light Inn, where he will be reunited with his siblings.
In the video below, you can see a visual guide on How to Find Rolan in the Shadows in Baldur’s Gate 3.